Monday, January 12, 2015

College Football Championship Prediction

The 1st College Football Playoff Championship Game will be played tonight.  Well, that's not true.  Every level of college football but the best one has had a championship for years, so technically this is like the 100th College Football Playoff Championship Game (I did zero research on that number, but it sounds correct).  Anyways, here are our predictions:

Sambo

-The funniest thing about the new playoff system is that if the BCS still existed, the championship would have most likely been between Florida State and Alabama.  In other words, Suck It, SEC!!  As for my prediction for this game, I picked Oregon to win the whole thing before the season, so I'm sticking with my guns.  Also, my original playoff teams were Oregon, Florida State, Alabama, and Ohio State, but the day before that post went up, I changed Alabama to Auburn because I thought Lane Kiffin would poison the team and Ohio State to Oklahoma because the Buckeyes lost their starting quarterback to a season-ending injury.  Who knew that Kiffin would actually be good and that Ohio State's backup QB would finish 4th in the Heisman voting.  So close.

Oregon 45, Ohio State 42

Alex

-I do not like Ohio State.  I do not like the Big 10.  I do, however, think Ohio State will win this game.  OSU will be one of the better defenses that Oregon has faced all year.  They won't shut down Oregon but they will be able to alter what Oregon does best.  If they can force a mistake out of Mariota or slow the Duck's offense, OSU can outscore Oregon.  The other seemingly secret thing in this game is Oregon's defense.  They have been decent but when FSU has 5 turnovers and you still give up 20 points something is wrong.  Ohio State also has the mojo on their side.  They are the underdog and all they have heard for over a month is how they aren't good enough to win a championship.  OSU will play big with a huge chip on their shoulders.  Plus it appears that the OSU QB has a laser rocket arm.

Ohio State 41, Oregon 38

"FOOTBAWWWWWWWWLLLLLLL!!!!!!!"

2 comments:

  1. Oregon Ducks Live Streaming College Football Game Online. Oregon Football 2020 Live Oregon Ducks is a college football team in NCAAF Division I level. You can watch Oregon Football live stream game free online.

    ReplyDelete