Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hotter Sports Sideline Reporter?

Erin Andrews v. Samantha Ponder


First up, we have Erin Andrews.  She used to work for ESPN until she got a bigger contract from FOX.  She certainly has a classic beauty about her.  Great smile, nice eyes, very natural looking, and we've seen her naked (look it up).  Definitely a hot lady and I was a much bigger fan of hers before she went to FOX, where we rarely see her anymore.  But that may have more to do with the fact that she doesn't cover college football as much anymore, and I watch college ball way more than pro ball.


And then we have Erin's replacement at ESPN, Samantha Ponder.  Super cute, easy smile, beautiful eyes, but no naked pictures that I know of.  I would say her only flaw is that she seems to think she has to dye her hair blond for some reason.  Go natural, there's nothing wrong with a hot brunette.

Verdict:  Tough call.  But I'm going Samantha because I like the cute "girl next door" look better.  Maybe it's just me, but I would pick those dimples over Erin's hot body any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment