Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Who Is This? Part 33


Alright, whadda ya got?  Something, anything?  No!  Okay, a hint then.  You would never guess who her dad is.  Good hint?  Of course not, I never give you a good first hint.  Ha!  Here's the real one.  She's now considered one of the sexiest women alive and stole her husband away from America's sweetheart, oh and she's an actress and her dad is Jon Voight.  Yup, that's little Angelina Jolie.  Guess what, I just learned her full name is actually Angelina Jolie Voight.  I feel like that is kind of obvious, but somehow I didn't know that.  Also, I have never seen her sex appeal, unless you are into that whole "crazy hot chick" thing, than sure, but not me.


So, what is she up to now?  Well, she just directed some movie I'll never see and she has Kung Fu Panda 3 and Salt 2 in production.  Oh, and she's still banging Brad Pitt.  In other words, she's doing just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment