Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Who Is This? Part 34


Alright, whadda ya got?  I'll make it easy on ya and give you an awesome hint.  The only movie he has been in that you know of, he played baseball.  Great hint, right?  You disagree?  Well, screw you, I thought it was great, but I'll give you another one just to make you feel better.  In that movie I mentioned, he played baseball and then was caught in the parking lot by Ben Affleck and his friends and got paddled.  Yup, that's Wiley Wiggins, aka Mitch Kramer from Dazed and Confused.  You see it now, don't you?  The glasses threw you for a loop, but that's definitely him under there.


So, what is he up to now?  Well, in the past 20 years, he has been in nine movies and only one of them I have heard of (The Faculty) in which he played "F'%# Up #2".  That makes me believe he has not been doing too well in his acting career.  I guess that means he is living off of Dazed and Confused royalties, which can't be all that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment