Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Where Are They Now? Part 2

Basically, this will be a new post where I take a popular TV show that is no longer on the air and see how said show's cast is doing these days.  Enjoy:

The Cast of The O.C.

  • Ben McKenzie (Ryan Atwood) - Ben has probably done the best out of anyone else in this cast.  He did four years on some show called Southland that I never saw, but did see plenty of commercials for.  Now, he is playing Jim Gordon on the Batman origin TV show Gotham.
  • Mischa Barton (Marissa Cooper) - Mischa pretty much dropped off the map after her character was killed on The O.C.  (oh yeah, spoiler alert).  However, she has nine movies set to come out in the next year, but it looks like a bunch of B-movie garbage.  For example, she's starring in something called Zombie Killers: Elephant's Graveyard with Billy Zane.  That should pretty much wrap up her career as of right now.
  • Adam Brody (Seth Cohen) - Adam played my favorite character on the show (and yes, I actually did watch this thing for some reason), but sadly, he really hasn't done much since it went off the air.  I don't know why he hasn't gotten any bigger roles, he seems stuck playing bit parts right now on a lot of stuff I've never heard of.  Such a waste.
  • Rachel Bilson (Summer Roberts) - After the show ended, she starred in a couple of crappy movies like Jumper.  More recently, she is in her fourth season of something called Hart of Dixie, so I assume she is doing just fine.
  • Peter Gallagher (Sandy Cohen) - The patriarch of the Cohen family has been getting steady work ever since the show ended and is currently doing a show called Covert Affairs that my mom watches.  So, he has that going for him.
  • Kelly Rowan (Kristen Cohen) - Sandy's wife and Seth's mom really hasn't done much until recently when she landed a role on another show I know my mom watches called Perception.  Coincidence?  Probably not.
  • Melinda Clarke (Julie Cooper) - Marissa's mom has been busy since The O.C. left us, but she has done absolutely nothing I have, nor will ever see.  I consider that a good thing because I hated her character on the show and refuse to watch anything she is in now.

"I don't care what people thought, Rachel Bilson is way hotter than Mischa Barton and I salute her for that."

No comments:

Post a Comment